Author Topic: rear cargo loading truck disappears  (Read 4837 times)

ashun

rear cargo loading truck disappears
« on: June 12, 2016, 08:56:17 pm »
I dont know if this issue has been addressed before. I downloaded new installer and updated gsx. After that, when i ask for boarding of 777, i get both cargo loaders perfectly aligned and cargo carts come in. However, after some time , the rear cargo loader disappears. The cargo containers begin to float in the air and load in the aircraft. This had never happened in the past.
Is there anything wrong with my installation?

Best wishes
Ash

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: rear cargo loading truck disappears
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 10:09:57 am »
Could you please try to indicate more precisely what the program was doing then when the vehicle disappeared ? Did it happen in conjunction with some kind of event, such as the end of the passenger boarding, or it looked like it was random ?

I'm asking because, as usual after each report, I tried boarding now with the PMDG 777 on a random airport, and the whole procedure completed without any problems, with 5 containers for each cart.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:18:01 am by virtuali »

ashun

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:49:53 am »
I was flying from UUEE moscow drzewiecki airport, Aircraft pmdg 777-300er, ASN and PF3. I called for refueling and food containers which were loaded successfully. I could see both cargo loaders well aligned. When i asked for boarding, it  started correctly with five containers on each and cargo loaders at both corgo doors. I switched to cockpit view for flight preparations, In between when i changed to external view, the rare cargo loader truck (lifting truck) had disappeared with two containers still to be loaded. The loading was being done with containers floating and moving in air and then going in to aircraft. Forward loader was perfectly fine. The remaining sequence was fine ladders being moved and push back.

Best wishes
Ash

ozflyer

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 12:07:00 pm »
I was flying from UUEE moscow drzewiecki airport, Aircraft pmdg 777-300er, ASN and PF3. I called for refueling and food containers which were loaded successfully. I could see both cargo loaders well aligned. When i asked for boarding, it  started correctly with five containers on each and cargo loaders at both corgo doors. I switched to cockpit view for flight preparations, In between when i changed to external view, the rare cargo loader truck (lifting truck) had disappeared with two containers still to be loaded. The loading was being done with containers floating and moving in air and then going in to aircraft. Forward loader was perfectly fine. The remaining sequence was fine ladders being moved and push back.

Best wishes
Ash

I had the same issue with 777-300ER, at VTBS, freewae by Ray Smit, Gate D5.

Exact floating containers in the rear, cargo loader not visible.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 01:02:20 pm »
I had the same issue with 777-300ER, at VTBS, freewae by Ray Smit, Gate D5. Exact floating containers in the rear, cargo loader not visible.

Before saying you have the same issue, are you really sure ? Is the cargo loader disappearing after a while (which the problem reported and discussed here), or it just doesn't appear ?

ozflyer

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 09:51:26 pm »
Mine it was present parked at the side when I started GSX.

When I looked again to check progress during boarding rear was missing

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 12:20:49 pm »
Mine it was present parked at the side when I started GSX.When I looked again to check progress during boarding rear was missing

Are you SURE you are referring to the loaded, and not perhaps the container itself.

We have found a very minor glitch where sometimes one of the containers will be skipped, because the truck moves away too early, but this won't have any effect on the loaded itself. In fact, nothing disappears, it's just the truck moves two steps ahead instead of one.

Not sure if this is what you see, but this is the only thing we could find in the boarding/deboarding process.

ozflyer

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 01:00:11 pm »
Mine it was present parked at the side when I started GSX.When I looked again to check progress during boarding rear was missing

Are you SURE you are referring to the loaded, and not perhaps the container itself.

We have found a very minor glitch where sometimes one of the containers will be skipped, because the truck moves away too early, but this won't have any effect on the loaded itself. In fact, nothing disappears, it's just the truck moves two steps ahead instead of one.

Not sure if this is what you see, but this is the only thing we could find in the boarding/deboarding process.

No..... it is definitely the loaded, the containers were floating up in the aiR and into the aircraft.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 01:03:13 pm »
No..... it is definitely the loaded, the containers were floating up in the aiR and into the aircraft.

I'm sorry, but we cannot replicate this in any way. Please indicate the airport, gate and airplane used when this happens.

ashun

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 03:56:28 pm »
i mentioned about my UUEE moscow drzewiecki airport, Aircraft pmdg 777-300er, ASN and PF3. Gate was 8 terminal D.

Best wishes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 04:47:24 pm »
i mentioned about my UUEE moscow drzewiecki airport, Aircraft pmdg 777-300er, ASN and PF3. Gate was 8 terminal D.

Yes but, I have no idea what is "PF3", don't have that scenery, don't have ASN, and only have a PMDG 777-200...does it happen on a default (or FSDT airport), which is easier for us to test ?

ashun

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 01:11:44 pm »
PF3 is atc program. I have been using it along with PMDG, ASN and GSX for long time and never  had this problem of no cargo loader. Similarly i have used UUEE scenery as well for many times and no problem. The only change happened was GSX update. It happened with UUEE scenery  as well as flytampa dubai. I havent tried with other airports yet.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 01:13:01 pm »
As I've said, we cannot replicate any disappearing vehicle *after* boarding/deboarding started, which seems to be what you reported.

In any case, be sure you install the latest update, the one released yesterday.