Author Topic: GSX/SODE buildings disappear only jetways remain  (Read 8047 times)

CaribbeanCLANK

Re: GSX/SODE buildings disappear only jetways remain
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2016, 04:47:56 pm »
The fix seems to have worked for KJFK but got an error message concerning Couatl at KLAX and had to restart Couatl Engine. Once I clicked yes to restart, GSX seemed to work fine. I attached a zip of this morning's log

The log seems to be from before you applied the fix. I assume it's working now.

I am still getting an error message at KLAX. Did I only have to replace the file from the other thread or do I need to also reinstall GSX. I have installed the latest version.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:57:40 pm by CaribbeanCLANK »

CaribbeanCLANK

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2016, 11:39:24 pm »
I am getting error messages at every airport I land at and attempt to use GSX. It then asks me to restart couatl and once I everything seems to be fine. Any help would be appreciated.

cgexx

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 03:57:30 am »
same here... any chance to fix that issue. i flew KLAX to FSFO and couatl stopped working. no buildings anywhere.  this is happening for the last week or so. iam really easy. never said anything. pls we need a fix and thx much for your help.
henry

cgexx

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 07:42:16 am »
bumping it. hope u find a solution .

henry

cgexx

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 04:15:35 pm »
hi Umberto, have you had a chance to take and look at this issues yet? thx again for your support.
henry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 04:46:38 pm »
There's nothing wrong in your log, just that a sudden crash likely happened. Try to remove all your preference, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

Then REINSTALL GSX, using the Full installer. This will remove all your airports and airplane customizations so, you'll want to backup them to a safe place instead of just trashing them, so you might be able to restore them.