Author Topic: No Scenery after loading JFK v2 **SOLVED**  (Read 3091 times)

cortina

No Scenery after loading JFK v2 **SOLVED**
« on: May 22, 2016, 10:27:30 pm »
Hi;

I really need your help. I just reinstalled JFK v2 for FSX after about a year and there is no texture what so ever. I used to have the product installed about one year ago but un-installed it since I no longer flew in or out of JFK but back now in NYC. I have attached screen shots Basically there is how I get to this point.

1) I re-installed JFK V2 and there is no texture and scenery. I also noticed that there was no longer Couati or GSX on the dropdown which was installed when I installed "Flight Dream KSFOHD. The Add-on was still there as v 3.0.0.1.3.
2) I also noticed that the airport scenery at KSFO was also missing, gate A1 to be exact (photo attached) which is strange since it seems that installing v2 it affect the KSFO scenery. BTW, KSFO and T2G KSEA were installed about 2 months ago along with Aerosoft AES when FSD V2 wasn't installed. So basically GSX was coupled with those add-ons.
3) I uninstalled JFK v2 (did not remove the Add on or Couati engine) and it removed the JFK v2 scenery and back to the default but still did not fix the KSFO scenery.
4) I then had to uninstall KSFO and reinstall it before it was back to normal.
5) I tried removing and reinstalling the Add-on Manager I got from your website, installed latest version of GSX. but nothing helped.

I have no add-ons such as, FS Global, FS Scenery, AI traffic or FS traffic. There are no AFCAD duplicate files what so ever.

So basically there is no scenery nor texture and the install affects KSFO scenery. I could understand if the scenery is fine but some textures are off but to have nothing at all is very strange.

In a nutshell the install removes Couati, GSX, affects KSFO add-on and no scenery or texture for JFK. My install is a year old and If there is an updated version of FSDT then I didn't see it on the site.

Sorry for the long winded mail but i wanted to provide as much information as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I would also like to purchase additional add-on since the GSX product has been greatly improved.

Thanks.
Cortina.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:17:49 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Scenery after loading JFK v2
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 08:47:17 am »
Just use the latest version of all installers. And try to install GSX last.

cortina

Re: No Scenery after loading JFK v2
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 02:12:44 pm »
Fantastic, I just tried it and it worked. My bad :-\, I didn't realize that there were updated versions out there.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Kindest Regards.

Cortina.