Author Topic: Hand Loading Luggage  (Read 3001 times)

arabian_ceo

Hand Loading Luggage
« on: February 17, 2016, 06:25:45 am »
Hello GSX Mods,

Great work, again, on GSX. Fantastic program! :)

I had one minor request. Some aircraft, like the RJ100 and the Dash 8, have cargo doors that are low, sometimes too low to make a belt loader practical. Apart from the left side cargo door issue which I believe is being addressed, would it be possible for, in a future update, instead of a belt loader, the ground staff actually loads the baggage into the cargo compartment? If so, that would be wonderful.

Thanks for your hard work on this wonderful product.

-M

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Hand Loading Luggage
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 08:55:45 am »
Apart from the left side cargo door issue which I believe is being addressed

You mean *has* being addressed ? Support for left cargo doors has been added years ago

would it be possible for, in a future update, instead of a belt loader, the ground staff actually loads the baggage into the cargo compartment? If so, that would be wonderful.

We'll surely keep this in mind for a future version.

arabian_ceo

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:21:26 pm »
Apart from the left side cargo door issue which I believe is being addressed

You mean *has* being addressed ? Support for left cargo doors has been added years ago

would it be possible for, in a future update, instead of a belt loader, the ground staff actually loads the baggage into the cargo compartment? If so, that would be wonderful.

We'll surely keep this in mind for a future version.

Haha, yes. I only said "being" addressed because I believe the issue of the baggage loader hitting the aircraft and then doing a ballerina spin was still something people were reporting :).

Thanks for the consideration of my ideas! I truly appreciate it. :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 09:43:48 am »
I only said "being" addressed because I believe the issue of the baggage loader hitting the aircraft and then doing a ballerina spin was still something people were reporting :).

But it doesn't do that, surely not at every parking on every airport. If it does it on your system, please clearly indicate the airport and the parking used. Try to report a case happening on a default airport ,or an FSDT airport, which we can test more easily.