Author Topic: Is GSX installed correctly  (Read 1932 times)

Pass me the Map

Is GSX installed correctly
« on: January 31, 2016, 12:32:02 am »
Installed and registered GSX (weeks ago) however still haven’t been able to get it working in FSX.
After reading this forum, it seems I don’t have "Couatl" or "GSX" menu options under the FSX "Addons" menu, just the add-on manager.

So  GXS is activated with the key in the Addon Manager but no sign any GS in FSX.

I followed instructions, but during install, this came up -   “Error. When creating patched vehicles, airport restoring from backup now. OK”

I don’t know if that causes the problem. The only way forward is to click OK.  When FSX is running I can see the Addon Manager and GSX is 'Active' but nothing new. How do I get some ground service, or know its working?

Second question. I down-loaded original files from fspilotshop.com and update files from dream team but still no change. Is there a collection of files and important sequence for installation?

From Auckland NZ

Jackaroo05

Re: Is GSX installed correctly
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 10:09:35 pm »
I am having the same problem, man. But without the Add-on manager showing up.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Is GSX installed correctly
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 05:44:38 pm »
I am having the same problem, man. But without the Add-on manager showing up.

You don't have the same problem. The original poster is missing the Couatl and GSX menus, but he HAS the Addon Manager menu, you are missing ALL menus.

This thread indicates all the known solutions for missing menu items under the "Addons" menu:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899