Author Topic: Catering trucks raise too high for PMDG 777 **SOLVED**  (Read 2103 times)

Cfoley

Catering trucks raise too high for PMDG 777 **SOLVED**
« on: November 29, 2015, 05:56:21 pm »
Hi,  I have been using GSX for about 3 year nows and recently on a GSX download update,  The catering trucks raise too high for the PMDG 777, which never happened before with the updates.  The walkway of the truck is halfway up between the plane's door.  Also, only 1 truck and loader will appear.  I tried several airports and it does the same too all of them.  I also checked the GSX manual, but cannot find anything for this problem.  the catering trucks work fine with the QW757 and are level , plus with 2 trucks and loaders.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:25:04 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering trucks raise too high for PMDG 777
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 01:35:26 pm »
Hi,  I have been using GSX for about 3 year nows and recently on a GSX download update,  The catering trucks raise too high for the PMDG 777, which never happened before with the updates.  

That's because you applied the Live Update without reading the release notes, which said that, at some point, it was required to download also the latest vehicles updates.

Download and install either the vehicle updates, or the full GSX installer, which always contains everything updated to the most current version.

Cfoley

Re: Catering trucks raise too high for PMDG 777
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 02:08:05 am »
I thought I did use the Full Installer, which I usually would do because from the forum, it is recommended.  I went ahead and used the Full Installer and it did fix the problem.  I must have messed up somewhere.  I was relieved that it worked.  Thanks for the help!