Author Topic: Not working - no window  (Read 2365 times)

teisco

Not working - no window
« on: July 21, 2016, 06:32:54 pm »
Just downloaded the latest version for PD3 V3 and installed and activated. Go into sim and hit GSX hot key and message says shut engines off before service or something like that. I shut down the engines and again hit the hot key but no GSX window comes up like it used to. I am in a proper pad for a heavy and have all engines shut off and emergency brake on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Not working - no window
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »
Just downloaded the latest version for PD3 V3 and installed and activated. Go into sim and hit GSX hot key and message says shut engines off before service or something like that. I shut down the engines and again hit the hot key but no GSX window comes up like it used to. I am in a proper pad for a heavy and have all engines shut off and emergency brake on.

This has been discussed so many times already, for example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14031.msg103813.html#msg103813

It's not a GSX problem: it's a P3D 3.x installation bug that is very well known but still hasn't been fixed yet.

If you upgraded P3D using the "Client" installer, NO 3rd party application with a menu will work, because the Client installer is missing some files in the sim that needs to be updated. To fix this, you must install the P3D "Content" or the FULL P3D installer.

teisco

Re: Not working - no window
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 06:46:43 pm »
Thanks for your very fast reply,,,I will update P3D content.