Author Topic: Choosing The Catering Company  (Read 2674 times)

jrclewis

Choosing The Catering Company
« on: September 06, 2015, 11:53:29 pm »
HEY Guys! I am fairly new to the forum and I am unaware if this has been asked before. I apologize if it has. I was wondering if there was a way you could chose the Catering Company that comes and services your aircraft or link the proper company with the airline when you choose who is the service provider for the ground services.

What sometimes happens is I request the catering service and two different companies come and service the aircraft or they are the same and do not match the airline (Usually the United Chelsea Food Services).This would make it a lot more realistic.

I am asking if you guys plan on making other catering truck designs like Southwest Airlines. I would really appreciate you guys considering this!

--Josh  ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Choosing The Catering Company
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 09:18:28 am »
We haven't added the ability to select catering companies, since they are far less than other operators, and it's not very common to have more than one on any airport so, most of the time, even if we had such menu, it won't display anyway, since most of the times there's just one choice.

Also, is not very realistic to have catering operators linked to the airline. The most common situation is they match the airport.