Author Topic: GSX Could not find valid AFCAD data **SOLVED**  (Read 27684 times)

keino333

Re: GSX Could not find valid AFCAD data **SOLVED**
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 03:17:51 pm »
I too have suffered from this latest update. I've tried all the recommendations here to no avail.  Should I look to reinstalling an earlier version of GSX until the next update?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 03:38:34 pm »
Please indicate your problem precisely:

The thread was originally about the "GSX not finding the valid AFCAD data" message, which WILL be fixed by removing the %PROGRAMDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl folder and letting GSX regenerate the cache.

But the last user that posted here, had a bglmanx.dll error with a Simconnect problem, which doesn't have anything to do with this thread, and it's solved by having the bglmanx.dll section as the first one in the DLL.XML file, something the current installer does automatically anyway.

keino333

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 10:56:40 pm »
Apologies, I'm getting the "GSX could not find valid AFCAD" all over P3dv2.5.  For example at Default scenery LROP the messages pops onto the screen and at Flytampa's Vienna the Message pops up.  I rebooted my cpu and deleted the Coutli file as recommended but the issue persist.

willultra99

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 02:30:02 am »
I am having the same issue as keino333.  I deleted the suggested files that was mentioned earlier in this thread and still have the same problem GSX could not find valid AFCAD

willultra99

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 01:24:29 pm »
I have solved the problem with GSX.  It is working fine now thanks for the help

keino333

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 02:19:11 pm »
How did you resolve it?  I had it working in EHAM (Aerosoft) once I removed the file as described, but when I restarted P3D for my next flight last night the message came back.

Astro_liam

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 02:30:53 pm »
I have solved the problem with GSX.  It is working fine now thanks for the help

Please do tell us how you fixed it, since installing the latest update, its all gone pear shaped.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 04:39:51 pm »
Please try to reinstall GSX now ( no need to download it again ), we have new Couatl.exe online now, which should have fixed the problem with the cache regeneration failure.

Astro_liam

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2015, 05:32:54 pm »
Please try to reinstall GSX now ( no need to download it again ), we have new Couatl.exe online now, which should have fixed the problem with the cache regeneration failure.

Shall try again now, thanks. I did try a few hours ago but still the same problem. *Fingers crossed*

Astro_liam

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2015, 05:49:36 pm »

Can confirm it works!! Thank you  ;D

keino333

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 11:39:01 am »

I've execute as advised, it worked in the beginning (loading Passengers and luggage) but on pushback it repeatedly asked me to release parking breaks after they were released. And on takeoff and rotation I got an err message:

"couatl v3.0 (build 3169)
panic log started on Fri Sep 11 23:01:15 2015

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 1000, in do
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'playGUI' "

Please advise
thank you