Author Topic: Double air bridge  (Read 3249 times)

TRIGGER2010

Double air bridge
« on: August 24, 2015, 08:19:26 am »
Hi please could you tell me how how to get the double air bridges working  as when I press ctr J it only does one airgate I been on gsx settings and they seen all doors are set

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double air bridge
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 10:01:43 am »
The question doesn't have anything to do with GSX which, as explained on the manual and as discussed so many times on the forum, is entirely unrelated to jetways, and doesn't change ANYTHING in the way they operate.

That would be more of a scenery question so, if your question was about jetways in default sceneries or FSDT sceneries and the vast majority of 3rd party sceneries that have standard animated jetways, that's very simple: the default FSX jetways animation system that all these sceneries use, supports only one jetway that will connect to one door. Any double or triple jetway you might see in a scenery, it's a static one.

FSDT KJFK has an exception to this, and has a working secondary jetway on the A380 gate, which is controlled by the FSDT YouControl menu, and works ONLY if you are in an A380.

TRIGGER2010

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:09:07 am »
Ok so gsx supports only 1 air bridge am I right. I was just wondering as I know of other software that cover the 2 air gates.

Olso any ideas of a best buy for the 380 am looking for a good addon
Thanks
Martin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 11:16:26 am »
Ok so gsx supports only 1 air bridge am I right.

GSX doesn't support/change/add anything related to jetways. It's FSX that supports only one jetway, and sceneries using the FSX default jetway animation system cannot have more than one jetway. GSX won't change this.

I was just wondering as I know of other software that cover the 2 air gates.

Which works only on supported airports, not everywhere, and you must pay for each one, and most of the reasons for this different business model, is to individually support sceneries with custom moving jetways, instead of the FSX default jetway animation system.

TRIGGER2010

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 06:14:33 am »
Ok thanks do you know of any a380 addons anywhere worth buying I know it's change of subject
Regards
Martin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 05:13:31 pm »
GSX already supports the Wilco version, don't know much about other alternatives.