Author Topic: My FSDT products only work when I restart my computer each time **SOLVED**  (Read 2698 times)

zap51

When turn on my computer and start up a flight, I'll go to say KDFW and the buildings will work, but sometimes the GSX won't show.  Then I will load a flight and none of the buildings, just empty jetways as FSDT airports.  And no GSX service.  I have to restart my computer each time to get things to work.  I've never had this problem before.  Any suggestions as to what might be causing this?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:03:35 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: My FSDT products only work when I restart my computer each time.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 09:44:04 am »
I'll go to say KDFW and the buildings will work, but sometimes the GSX won't show

The next time THIS happens, check if you still have the GSX entries under the Couatl powered products menu. Also, it's possible this is a conflict with another addon module that uses the VC++ libraries, and while they are supposed to work with different versions at the same time, it doesn't always work in practice.

You can try to download the Couatl 3 Public Beta, which relies on the latest 2013 libraries (instead of the 2005 we used before), so they might work better on your system:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html

zap51

Re: My FSDT products only work when I restart my computer each time.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 05:43:44 pm »
It seems to have worked, thanks.