Author Topic: Buildings Under water **SOLVED**  (Read 3261 times)

Failsafe

Buildings Under water **SOLVED**
« on: May 08, 2015, 07:22:34 pm »
Just wondered if anyone has seen this before and if so how to resolve it.  my bgl files are also included just in case there is something weird there that I haven't recognised.
Many thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:50:21 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Buildings Under water
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 01:59:32 pm »
Those buildings don't come with JFK, they are caused by another scenery in conflict. Try to use the free FSX Airport Scanner utility program, to see if there are duplicates AFCAD at KJFK.

If the conflict scenery is not an AFCAD, for example a Mesh or a Landclass add-on, then you must find it and disabled it on your own.

Of course, I assume you have JFK on top of the Scenery Library (or, at least, on top of every non-airport scenery you have), which is where its installer puts it by default automatically. If it's not, first thing to do is to place it back on top, and then try the other suggestions if the problem persist.

Failsafe

Re: Buildings Under water
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 08:06:30 am »
Thanks Umberto,
The problem ended up being a fsx registry path issue due to a new fsx installation on a different drive.  It created a conflict (I have no idea why) but it was resolved once I set the correct registry path.  Looks fabulous Umberto. 
Cheers
R