Author Topic: Baggage loader changes at destination with Airbus X  (Read 1804 times)

amberfluid

Baggage loader changes at destination with Airbus X
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:05:18 am »
Hi,
I've just noticed a strange thing with Airbus-X A320 and A321. I have both front and rear cargo holds set to automatic and most of the time GSX selects containers for the rear and a belt loader for the front (which I think is correct) but at the destination when unloading the front changes to containers as well. Is there some little guy in the hold loading all the bags into containers during the flight? I don't think so! Is there a way to fix this please?
Regards
Steve 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage loader changes at destination with Airbus X
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 10:28:53 am »
I cannot possibly do that, because the default configuration that comes with GSX for that Airbus, doesn't have an ULDCode specified for the front door, and if that code is missing, the Cargo/container loader cannot appear.

I have both front and rear cargo holds set to automatic

This seems to indicate that you have modified the configuration that comes with GSX, because by default, you are supposed to see "BELT", not "AUTO" for the front cargo door.

Use the Reset button of the GSX Airplane configuration page, to restore the configuration to the one that comes with GSX.