Author Topic: TLD TPX doesn't appear anytime  (Read 2948 times)

AirbusA330

TLD TPX doesn't appear anytime
« on: March 20, 2015, 09:10:02 am »
Hello,

when I was researching the gsx file structure for repainting yesterday, I found out that one of the pushback tractor there is a towbarless TLD TPX, which is very unique looking, fascinating vehicle. I didn't know about this tractor until yesterday, so first, thanks for creating this fantastic model. But the problem is, this tractor never appears in my sim. I've tried a lot of different airplanes and airports all over the world, I get all other tractors, but never the TPX. How can I get this tractor working, or is it currently blocked by the system till a further update?
Would be great if you could make the TPX available. Any idea whats wrong here?

best regards,
AirbusA330

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: TLD TPX doesn't appear anytime
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 10:51:29 am »
The TPX is fully available, it's just that doesn't have any airline repaints, there's only a generic variation, which means if you park to an airport that has other vehicles with an higher priority, they will always "win" against it.

So, that vehicle will probably appear on airports not covered by other vehicles and, of course, if you follow the PaintKit documentation that explains how the scoring system works, you can probably change the Couatl.icaoprefixes parameter to assign that vehicle to any airport you like.

AirbusA330

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 11:52:14 pm »
Ok, thank you - I tried already to add a coutl.icaoprefixes line to the TPX texture, but it didn't work. But I will try again tomorrow with other settings.

AirbusA330

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 12:44:37 am »
Hello,

I wanted to say that after a few modifications in the sim.cfg of the TPX (adding some couatl.icaoprefix entries), i got to see the TPX and it's really a great model. Thanks for this nice tug. I appreciate very much to have models of real world tugs im the sim. It would be great if you could add another, bigger towbarless tug for bigger airplanes.
I think of the TLD TPX-500-MTS or the Goldhofer AST-1X 680.

It would also be great if you could add a european deicer, like the well known Vestergaard Elephant Beta

Thank you :)