Author Topic: Install Error - iconv.dll Missing  (Read 4706 times)

spc1119

Install Error - iconv.dll Missing
« on: October 15, 2008, 07:54:59 pm »
Virtualli,

I recently attempted to reinstall my FSDream Team ORD software to update to the new version.  I only did this because my ORD scenery suddenly stopped working as well as it had.  The main problem I was experiencing was that all my AI traffic was spawning at the cargo areas and the GA parking, not at the gates.  In fact, I watched the AI roam around the airport for about thirty minutes, and not one arriving aircraft went to the gates to park.  Rather, they seemed to wander and find any space that was open to them away from the gates.

I tried to run the add-on manager update and had an error when running FSX for the first time.  It was an error message (I don't remeber the specific issue) and not an add-on approval/warning box.  So I tried to uninstall/reinstall the software and I have been receiving the following error message during installation: Error - iconv.dll is missing or was not found.

Do you have any suggestions?  I am running FSX-SP2 on Vista32-SP1.  Thanks for the help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Install Error - iconv.dll Missing
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 09:04:23 pm »
So I tried to uninstall/reinstall the software and I have been receiving the following error message during installation: Error - iconv.dll is missing or was not found.

You have got a corrupted download.

- Clear your browser cache

- Reboot

- Re-download again

spc1119

Re: Install Error - iconv.dll Missing
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 12:22:31 am »
That worked perfectly. Thank you!