Author Topic: Got no pusback directions messages  (Read 10531 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re:
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 03:51:54 pm »
No I mean it happens randomly. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't

Then, when it happens, see if it's solved by the "Restart Couatl" option, because knowing this it's important.

devgrp

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 11:12:09 pm »
No I mean it happens randomly. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't

Then, when it happens, see if it's solved by the "Restart Couatl" option, because knowing this it's important.
Here is a video showing whats happening. This is FSX Steam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 10:19:06 am »
Here is a video showing whats happening. This is FSX Steam

The "Restart Couatl" option is currently not working on Steam, but of course this doesn't have anything to do with the fact that pushback doesn't start, just that you can't test it again twice (as a troubleshooting method) using that option.

The video is not very useful. What would have been useful, instead, would have been just a precise message indicating all the following:

- The airplane used. If it's not default, clearly indicate the model.

- The airport used. If it's not default, clearly indicate the scenery used and, if it's not a default or FSDT scenery, indicate if you customized it.

- The Gate used.

Taking a screenshot of the "Customize parking position" dialog from GSX might be useful.

devgrp

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2015, 10:34:42 pm »
lol you can clearly see that its the pmdg 777. Airport is Flytampa Midway. Cant remember the exact gate, but like what others have said this started happening after the update with the deicer. I've had this also happen at FSDT and FB scenery and Its random
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:02:42 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2015, 12:05:03 pm »
lol you can clearly see that its the pmdg 777. Airport is Flytampa Midway. Cant remember the exact gate, but like what others have said this started happening after the update with the deicer. I've had this also happen at FSDT and FB scenery and Its random

I don't see what's so "funny" about it. There's obviously a PMDG 777, but why you assume I would auto-magically identify any 3rd party airport out there, just by looking at part of a terminal.

So, provide all the missing information I asked, which is:

- If it's not a default or FSDT scenery, indicate if you customized it.

- The Gate used.

If you don't remember, pay attention for the next time it happens you'll report it, and indicate ALL the information needed again.

luko

Re: Got no pusback directions messages
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 09:48:14 am »
Hi,

the incident happened again, yesterday... however de-ice procedure was unnecessary, but after choose "Prepare for pushback and departure" there was no request to choose pushback direction.

Aircraft: PMDG 777-200LR (AirFrance livery),
Airport: EDDT (downloaded from http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=153170), stand 21

Lucas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 10:54:00 am »
Airport: EDDT (downloaded from http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=153170), stand 21

If you use a 3rd party airport, you must check if Pushback is enabled, many sceneries don't have any pushback preference. This is made with the GSX scenery customization page.

luko

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 10:28:43 pm »
Pushback is enabled, because after reset Couatl, pushback works.