Author Topic: GSX PUSHBACK TUG INVISIBLE  (Read 11369 times)

Cfoley

Re: GSX PUSHBACK TUG INVISIBLE
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2014, 08:37:32 am »
I had this problem also and thought I had the this problem fixed.  I still don't have the push back vehicles.  I reinstalled the full GSX installation, and the November 2014 vehicle updates, but the push back vehicles are still missing.  I read in these posts something about you have to "Update" the vehicles?  Am I missing a step?  If so,  how do I update the vehicles besides the link in the GSX website?   I reinstalled GSX,  installed the stand GSX alone manager and the November 2014 vehicles updates link.  But after doing this,  FSX would crash when I would load the QW757.  I noticed in my add on menu that Virtuali did not install and I had to re-install GSX again.  The QW757 now loads up but still no push back vehicles and now one of the push back crew moves backwards with no leg motion.   I feel like I am going in circles.

Update:  I saw a post by Virtuali about using the most "Current" GSX installer, which I thought I did, but apparently not, or I did something wrong.  I pulled it up from the GSX website and downloaded the most current installer.  This time the push back vehicles appeared.  So does this mean I do not have to install the vehicle updates in the GSX website to get the most current vehicles?  This is where I am getting confused.

P.S.  I love GSX ground services and you guys did a great job in designing this.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:24:36 am by Cfoley »

vivalasvegas

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 04:18:51 am »
I had the same problem!  I could hear the de-icing trucks but could not see them!!  It was really funny!  Long story short I used the full GSX installer and all was well.  Using the Addon Manager and updating the vehicles did not work for me.  What a relief to "see" the de-icing trucks do their thing!

Have fun!

vivalasvegas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 11:27:25 am »
 I pulled it up from the GSX website and downloaded the most current installer.  This time the push back vehicles appeared.  So does this mean I do not have to install the vehicle updates in the GSX website to get the most current vehicles?  

The current full installer always includes EVERYTHING so, if you just downloaded it, there's no need to download anything else. But it won't make any difference if you download the vehicles too (provided they are also the very latest version), it's just redundant.