Author Topic: GSX Support for iFly 747 v2  (Read 5004 times)

cortina

GSX Support for iFly 747 v2
« on: January 13, 2016, 06:42:46 pm »
Hi;

Is there now support from GSX for iFly 747 v2? I have seen old posts (early 2015) that suggested that it didn’t so just wondering if that has changed.

I do have your KJFK v2 scenery and I use PMDG 747 and QW 757 with no issue utilizing GSX. However, since I now use iFly 747 v2 Patch 1 I no longer use the PMDG 747. I prefer iFly.

I have FlightBeam HD scenery installed and I used GSX feature and when de-boarding (iFly 747) GSX kept asking to open passenger door 2 which was  opened via the FMC (i opened all doors just in case). So obviously it wasn't recognizing it. I did look at the "Customize Aircraft" but have no idea how to use it since I don't know what numbers to use.

I would definitely like to purchase the overall GSX tool and a few other FSD sceneries, so any help and or suggestions you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks.
C. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Support for iFly 747 v2
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 09:22:08 pm »
Is there now support from GSX for iFly 747 v2? I have seen old posts (early 2015) that suggested that it didn’t so just wondering if that has changed.

There's a thread in the Sharing area, with a GSX.CFG made by another user, which discuss that airplane:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11167.msg86454.html#msg86454

cortina

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 12:25:25 am »
Thanks Umberto, I appreciate it. Are there plans in the near future to include this aircraft? It has been out for awhile.

Kindest Regards.
C.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 03:44:29 pm »
Thanks Umberto, I appreciate it. Are there plans in the near future to include this aircraft? It has been out for awhile.

I don't understand the question: I've linked to a discussion about it, and the user posted a GSX config file for it, which has been already downloaded by hundreds of people.

Is there anything wrong with it ? As I've said, I don't have the plane, but it looks as a correct file to me...

cortina

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 05:05:52 pm »
Hi Umberto;

My question was more about general support adding new planes to your product. I guess if someone always creates a config file that works, that's fine. Is that the process going forward? Any new (major) plane that comes on the market someone (user) will have to create a config file that works?

I am just trying to understand the aircraft update process of your product.

Regards.
C.