Author Topic: Can someone please help me fix my Microsoft FSX?  (Read 4931 times)

BigCityDave

Can someone please help me fix my Microsoft FSX?
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:02:51 pm »
I dont know what it is, but when I fly above about 5 thousand feet then there is this foggy thin layer that covers the etire ground and it will not go away.  Can someone please help me figure out how to resolve this issue.  It is ruining the gameplay for me.

Hallenbeck

Re: Can someone please help me fix my Microsoft FSX?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 02:24:33 pm »
can you be more specific?
Have you been flying in flat area or area with some mountains higher than 5000 feet? Try area with mountains higher than 5000 feet and check if they are covered with foggy layer too...
What weather conditions are you flying at?
Check if you have different visibility range set up on weather generator because if you for example will set up wisibility range and some clouds below 5000 feet and fly above 5000 feet you will see unlimited visibility range and no clouds so fog is not displayed above 5000 feet.
Post some pictures to be more specific or try to set weather at clear sky and try to fly above 5000 again...

RED121572

• "How hard can it be?"
Re: Can someone please help me fix my Microsoft FSX?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 05:48:29 pm »
I feel your pain. Before I downloaded sp1, I had the same problem above 8000 feet. Very annoying.

Good luck!
If you can't beat em, scare em.