Author Topic: Problem gsx  (Read 3952 times)

Teeqa

Problem gsx
« on: October 11, 2014, 02:00:19 am »
Hello, I have a small problem with GSX, I bought him(it), I downloaded him(it) and installed(settled) and I do not arrive has to use him(it):
On an aeroport as Munich for the demo CTRL+F12 does not walk(work) even if everything is éteind and the brake of park ONE.
I cannot either activate the key, I have no indication to make him(it), the proof on the following screen:
Help me please!

http://www.rikoooo.com/forum_phpbb3/download/file.php?id=12041

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem gsx
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 09:11:55 am »
There's a problem in your screenshot: you are missing all the fsdreamteam products in the Addon Manager, meaning either you removed some files manually, those files went corrupted for some reason.

Reinstalling GSX should fix the issue.

Teeqa

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 01:23:04 pm »
No, I have already reinstalled him(it) several times and always nothing

streichholz

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 02:15:08 pm »
Have you tried the stand-alone Manager? Had the same problem once and this fixed it for me.

Teeqa

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 04:24:39 pm »
Yes I installed stand alone manager and always the same problem..

Al Boulianne

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 05:32:14 pm »
Hi,

I love this GSX program and all work except the gate for the passenger doors. I read and read everything I could with instruction but don't know how to get it work properly. Anyone can help with possibly a video to help setting it if need to be?

Thanks

Al

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 03:15:14 pm »
I love this GSX program and all work except the gate for the passenger doors. I read and read everything I could with instruction but don't know how to get it work properly. Anyone can help with possibly a video to help setting it if need to be?

Why you are posting this issue in this thread, that doesn't have anything to do with it ? If with "gate for the passenger doors", you mean the Jetway, this has been discussed many times on the forum, and of course is explained on the manual too. Quoting from page 11 of the GSX manual:

NOTE: You are supposed to operate the Jetway. GSX doesn’t control, changes or add anything regarding the standard Jetway operations in FSX. A default airport or an airport that has proper FSX jetways will continue to work in the same way even with GSX. If the scenery you use has other means to open Jetways (like using COM frequencies or other additional programs), you will continue to use that method to operate the Jetway, GSX won’t interfere or interact with it.