Author Topic: Something wrong with GSX in combination with aerosoft airports and/or my traffic  (Read 2647 times)

Shory

Hello,

I was having the following issue:

"It seems like there is a difference between some addons.

Possible addons that can affect i think are:

Aerosoft Mega Airport Schiphol (Having the same problem at f/e Leipzig-Halle too).
GSX
FTX ORBX
My Traffix X v5.4

Next to that i have the problem that some stands/gates wont appear in the list when i'm selecting a free flight."

At the Aerosoft forums they told me to change the directories of the My Traffic X sceneries.
So when at amsterdam i changed ehamfile.BGL to ehamfile.off.

So turning the sceneries of seemed to fix it.
It did fix it for like one try.
Although when i put EDDP to .off, the positioning is still wrong but GSX services seem to work.

The day after i tried it again and then had the following error:

So when turned to .off it gives this error. When turned to .BGL it doesnt work. Lol.

How can i fix this?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:25:52 pm by Shory »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
None of your previous problems have anything to do with GSX. Whenever you have a conflicting AFCAD, which in this case was the My Traffic AFCAD conflicting with your Addon airport AFCAD, you will always have misplaced AI, wrong gates, etc.

The one and only GSX issue, is this one:

So when turned to .off it gives this error. When turned to .BGL it doesnt work..

Assuming you renamed the .BGL when FSX was closed ( if it wasn't, that would surely explain the error ), try to force a complete scenery cache rebuild, by removing the following folders ( with FSX CLOSED!! )

c:\ProgramData\Virtuali\Couatl
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SceneryIndexes
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 05:24:53 pm by virtuali »