Author Topic: cyvr dont have my order number **SOLVED**  (Read 2617 times)

rsperge

cyvr dont have my order number **SOLVED**
« on: November 27, 2015, 01:42:54 am »
I bought Vancouver airport cyvr when it first came out unfortunately I tired the order activation process since I don't have my order number nor my subscription number and never got an answer even though it said it will send it to you.  I would appreciate if you could send t too me, so I could reactivate the product.  I have bought many products from you KIAH, JFK Vol2, CYVR, KFFK, and KORD.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:58:39 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: cyvr dont have my order number nor subscription number
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 10:41:33 am »
Your orders are all correctly registered to your email address. If you did the order recovery procedure explained in our FAQ page correctly, the email surely have been sent to by Esellerate.

If you haven't received it, the most likely explanation is a problem on your end, such as email ended up in the spam folder. Some ISP have anti-spam filters on the server that you might be able to control (turn off) or not, depending on the ISP.

In any case, I sent you another copy of your order using a different method that hopefully will reach you.

I suggest to always use email for these kind of issues, so you won't have to post your email in public and we can reply with things like order numbers and serial numbers privately. I edited your post to conceal your email from public view.

rsperge

Re: cyvr dont have my order number nor subscription number
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 04:44:11 am »
thank you so very much, Vancouver looks just absolutely fantastic.  Really appreciate helping me out.!!!!!