Author Topic: LAS VEGAS UPDATE  (Read 4006 times)

goodperson36

LAS VEGAS UPDATE
« on: June 05, 2014, 07:53:39 pm »
HI FSDREAMTEAM

Just wanted to say sceneries are great I know this has been ask before when is the LAS VEGAS update coming which I think you said after The KIAH is complete that has been noted. I think it would be fair enough to pay a few dollars to fsdreamteam for your scenery update especially when you have to add large spaces to your scenery which I am sure take  some time when your working on other scenry as well. If I was putting together sceneries and had to do a large update for Las vegas That's a lot of time so I think in fairness we could pay maybe 5 to 10 dollars for the updates from FSdreamteam. I hope I am not out of line here and don't want to be bashed but I am sure that umberto and others are so busy building other scenry that updates take a lot of time as well to construct Plus it keeps them in business and we can look forward to other airports. I hope Umberto and the rest of fsdreamteam would consider this its only a few dollars for there hard work. :)

Laurence

Re: LAS VEGAS UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 03:24:40 am »
Hi,
An update to Las Vegas McCarran would be nice. I live in Vegas and the airport has changed drastically over the years like new Terminal 3 (not to mention Danny Gans has been dead for years but still shows on marquee). Have a nice day!  Larry

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 10:41:43 am »
Las Vegas update is in our list of jobs to do, but first we have to release Kmem (we are a small team  ;D) the new Las Vegas in addition to updates of the buildings will have a ground completely redone, we can speak of a las vegas version 2.

bradl

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 07:43:23 pm »
Hi,
An update to Las Vegas McCarran would be nice. I live in Vegas and the airport has changed drastically over the years like new Terminal 3 (not to mention Danny Gans has been dead for years but still shows on marquee). Have a nice day!  Larry

Hey! Leave Danny alone! :P

I live there too, and to be honest, with all of the changes that have gone into Las Vegas proper (hell, when I moved there, population was barely 700,000; now it's pushing 5 million) Some of the things built here plainly have to go! But then again, I thought that classic Vegas was great. When you think about it, I haven't seen anything at the Mirage recently that remembers Gans.

Back to the airport. It actually is a good thing that they are waiting on the scenery, when you think about it. The new tower isn't opened yet, which the old tower could be raised, 25R/7L is under construction (again), Taxiways A5, A7, C and B east of R are all closed, the 90-degree intersections off of 7R at A4 and A3 were turned into highspeeds, and of course, Terminal 3. That's a LOT of updates.

Since 25R/7L isn't expected to reopen until May 1st of 2016, that gives a lot of time to get the updates done, and done right.

BL.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 02:32:16 pm »
...not to mention Danny Gans has been dead for years...

So has Elvis, who seems to always be playing somewhere in Vegas...   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Laurence

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 06:29:16 pm »
Thank you Alessandro for your reply. I do understand how busy you must be. Keep up the good work and look forward to version 2. Larry