Author Topic: fly from fsdt kdfw to flight beam kden **SOLVED**  (Read 7438 times)

fls

fly from fsdt kdfw to flight beam kden **SOLVED**
« on: June 01, 2014, 05:02:22 am »
I took this flight today and when I got to kden it looked like it was in a demo mode but I saw parts of the buildings. I took another flight to kdfw and had same problem Seems like only when landing. Machine specs listed  below

ASUS X79 MOTHERBOARD 2011
INTEL 4820 PC [OC] TO 4750MHZ
ASUS 780 VIDEO CARD 3G MEM OC
memory 16GB COSAIR DOMINATOR DDR3   
SSD INTEL 240 WITH WIN7X64 ON DRIVE O 6GB SPEED
SSD INTEL 180 WITH FSX AND ADDONS ONLY 6GB SPEED
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:15:23 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fly from fsdt kdfw to flight beam kden
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 09:06:41 am »
I took this flight today and when I got to kden it looked like it was in a demo mode but I saw parts of the buildings.

It's not clear from your message if you had:

1) some buildings entirely missing and some showing up, but they were all complete

OR

2) parts of buildings missing, like a missing roof or wall, for example.

fls

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 06:41:45 pm »
Parts of scenery missing roof tops , terminals and no airport lines for parking or taxi.
thank you for answering I hope this helps

Frank Schneider

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 10:58:11 am »
Parts of scenery missing roof tops , terminals and no airport lines for parking or taxi. thank you for answering I hope this helps

Yes, that was a very important difference, and it safely discount ANY problem with our software, installation, antivirus, configuration, etc.

If you see only parts of an object missing, the problem is entirely related to your video card settings, and if it happens only after a long flight, is due to memory exhaustion and/or bugs in the video driver, or bugs that are triggered by settings and/or tweaks.

Try all the following:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the FSX settings to default, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Microsof\FSX\FSX.CFG

This will force FSX to rebuild a new config with all default settings. After doing this, be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in the Addon Manager, save the settings and restart FSX.

If this still doesn't fix it, be sure you don't run FSX into any of the "Compatibility" modes. Every checkmark in the Compatibility tab of the Properties for FSX.EXE should be off.

fls

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 09:18:24 pm »
I looked at FSX CONG BUT Super traffic board and ultimate traffic2 is also in there. Deleting & building a new file will wipe them out. Where do I go from here or does it build a new file for addons too.

Thanks again
Frank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 10:36:04 am »
I looked at FSX CONG BUT Super traffic board and ultimate traffic2 is also in there. Deleting & building a new file will wipe them out. Where do I go from here or does it build a new file for addons too.

You will have to save those two lines ( I guess you are referring to the SimobjectsPaths lines), and add them back, after the new FSX.CFG file is created.

fls

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 05:55:29 pm »
UMBERTO

Great support Thanks for help. For your records FSX put everything back. I did not have to add anything . It Just made me go though accepting the dlls again. and reset sliders. I have auto genset to dense should I go further?  I am running GEX. Took a flight today from Kphx to Kden everything went fine Thanks a million Look forward to Kiah  HOPE SOMEONE WILL DO NEW ORLEANS.

A PROUD OWNER OF FSDT KJFKV2,KORDV2 KDFW KPHX KLAS KLAX KSFO KDEN KFLL KIAD GSX!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work.

Frank Schneider

fls

Re: fly from fsdt kdfw to flight beam kden **SOLVED**
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 06:30:55 pm »
Same problem from KLAS TO KDEN? I did what you instructed and have same problem. I have a 4gb video card and 16gb system memory.
Frank

fls

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 06:01:44 pm »
Would this program FSX Booster 2013 fltsim.com  help memory exhaustion problem.

frank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 11:46:50 am »
Would this program FSX Booster 2013 fltsim.com  help memory exhaustion problem.

I already replied in another thread. Please don't post twice about the same thing.